- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in heavy commercial and the industrial sector
- Proficiency to prepare and complete electrical deliverables using REVIT MEP
- Use NEC/CEC to create compliant electrical deliverables with code requirements
- Prepare electrical specifications for equipment/material selection and installation
- Interface and collaborate with multi-discipline design Engineers and construction/Contractors
- Proficiency reviewing and responding to field construction changes (RFIs)
- Field engineering, construction admin experience is plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and interface at an executive level
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
Want to be part of the innovative teams on the frontlines of climate technology? View open jobs and easily apply.