Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.\n
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian Finance seeks an Operational Audit Senior to collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders in the delivery of impactful operational and integrated audits. The ideal candidate will have proven experience navigating unfamiliar processes, identifying risks, and executing the audit plan. As an Operational Audit Senior, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people.
- Conducting process walkthroughs and mapping complex process flows and risks including their impact on downstream processes, reporting, and metrics; \n
- Executing operational and integrated audits including reviews of new and enhanced business processes, process changes, and system implementations; \n
- Identifying risks, constructing a risk assessment, leveraging data analysis, and develop an audit programs; \n
- Execute against an audit program \n
- Interpreting testing and walkthrough results to identify unmitigated risks and areas of process improvements; \n
- Monitoring closure of management’s action plans; \n
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with business partners and key stakeholders; \n
- 4+ years of progressive audit experience in either Big 4 public accounting, and/or in industry; \n
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Business, Accounting, Information Technology, Law); \n
- CPA or CIA certification (or equivalent) required or in active pursuit; \n
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, in a clear and concise manner; \n
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate business processes; \n
- Ability to look ahead, anticipate questions, independently assess risk, and think critically and creatively; \n
- Highly organized, able to work flexibly across boundaries and navigate in dynamic environments; \n
- Travel up to 20% of the time. \n
Benefits Summary: Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.\n
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.\n
Candidate Data Privacy\n
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.\n
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.\n
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.\n
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.