Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.\n
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
As a Sr. Analyst, Service Operations, you will be responsible to support the operational planning needs of the Service organization. This will include working with various stakeholders and decision-makers across the Service, Finance and Strategy organizations, compiling and evaluating different initiatives and highlighting the pros and cons of each strategy that the service organization can take. This role will also require excellent communication skills and the ability to present findings to upper management in a clear and concise manner. The Sr. Analyst, Service Operations will be evaluated on your ability to influence your teammates with your recommendations and the operational planning and improvements as your partner with the entire Service organization here at Rivian!
- Design and build scalable, reliable, operational, and financial models, dashboards, and reports for cross-functional teams and executives \n
- Proven experience performing deep data investigation and analyze trends to answer business questions that lead to insights and actionable outcomes, including making recommendations to leadership on key strategic decisions \n
- Present information using data visualization techniques (in Tableau and/or Advanced Excel) to assist in resolving business issues using systems and data Analyze complex business goals, objectives, and needs using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers \n
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly, such as, but not limited to Tableau and SQL Liaison between cross-functional partners and field service teams to collect feedback and data \n
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations \n
- Lead cross functional teams and forums to launch new program initiatives, within Rivian’s Service Operations, and estimate costs and/or benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions \n
- Drive opportunities for improvements, and lead initiatives for continuous improvement of processes, standards, systems, tools, and workflows \n
- May perform additional projects upon request \n
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related quantitative major, MBA is Preferred \n
- 5+ years of experience in structuring, analyzing, and visualizing large data sets while supporting service operations \n
- Previous experience in Management consulting firm, start-up, or in a Service Operations organization \n
- An ability to create dashboards and tell a story using data including visualization experience (Tableau and Advanced Excel) \n
- Previous experience building financial models and strong collaboration skills in managing stakeholder assumptions \n
- Strong analytical and structured problem-solving capabilities, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills with a focus on root cause investigations using data and visualizations \n
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills \n
- Progressive work experience showcasing your ability to communicate precisely and intelligently while working in ambiguity and building process from the ground up \n
- Project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects under strict deadlines within a transitioning environment from manual to automated processes \n
- Ability to stand or sit for 8-10 hours per day \n
- Required to communicate using telephone and/or e-mail \n
- Ability to perform all duties in an office environment that may contain ambient noise and temperature fluctuations \n
Salary Range for California Based Applicants: $130,000 to $150,000 (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).\n
Benefits Summary: Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.\n
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.\n
Candidate Data Privacy\n
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.\n
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.\n
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.\n
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.