Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.\n
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join our team as the Manager of Lineside Consumption Data and Systems. In this key role, you will be responsible for overseeing the efficient management of lineside delivery and consumption processes, inventory control, and lineside quality management. Your expertise in SAP/MES inventory consumption processes, COGI resolution, as-built BOM, and lineside quality management will play a critical role in optimizing our manufacturing operations and ensuring a seamless production flow.
• Lead the end-to-end implementation and continuous improvement of Material Handling, Consumption, and Quality Management processes and systems.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design solutions, and deliver effective process/system transformations.
• Manage and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timelines, budgets, and quality standards are met.
• Provide guidance and support to the team in the configuration, customization, and enhancement of SAP EWM / QM, MES, and other relevant systems.
• Identify opportunities for automation, process optimization, and system integration to enhance overall operational efficiency.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in production control and warehousing systems.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or master's in supply chain, information systems or related is preferred \n
- 6 years experience in Supply Chain operations and/or transformation \n
- 2 years previous supervisory experience \n
- Working knowledge of ERP systems setup and configuration required, MES and/or PLM knowledge highly preferred \n
- Ability to meet deadlines and stay within budget \n
- Strong knowledge and understanding of manufacturing operations, supply chain processes, and warehousing operations required, Automotive preferred \n
- Proficient in project management methodologies and tools, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously \n
- Familiarity with lineside quality management systems and processes \n
- Working Hours 8AM – 6PM Central, must be able to work nights/ weekends as needed \n
- Must be able to travel up to 25% \n
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.\n
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.\n
Candidate Data Privacy\n
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.\n
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.\n
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.\n
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.