Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.\n
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Manager for Logistics Systems and Product is a key function within the Product Management and Systems Team in the Logistics group at Rivian. Responsibilities will include delivering large scale process and system initiatives for both material and vehicle logistics; with visibility across our E2E logistics network. This includes leading product/project manangers, facilitating daily and weekly check-ins as required with needed stakeholders, and reporting to leadership on status and risks of large scale projects.
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Build and maintain project plans for logistics process and systems initiatives
• Collaborate with logistics team members to close any gaps between business need to meet cost savings initiatives and a process or specification deliverable
• Report team progress out to leadership on a routine basis, including status of all major initiatives and relevant value to drive further conversations on ‘what’s next’
• Work collaboratively with engineering leads and managers to set goals and track deliverables
• Develop tools and analytics for project reporting, enabling program teams to focus more efforts on problem solving, risk management and changes
• Set goals, track deliverables, manage expectations, identify risk and drive mitigations across all stages of the project
• Identify and implement cost savings within the Rivian logistics space.
• Build out end to end system landscape from material inbound to vehicle outbound and everything in between.
• Performs other duties as required or assigned within the scope of the position.
• BA/BS degree required – preferably in Business/Supply Chain or Logistics or Information Technology/ Business Information Systems
• 6+ years relevant experience in supply chain/logistics environment
• 3+ years relevant experience in project/product management
• 1+ years relevant people management experience preferred
• Experience in fast paced environment with exposure to supply chain & logistics; and technology deployment
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence and/or other project management and documentation tools
• Experience using Oracle Transportation Management System is preferred
• Experience using SAP is preferred
Salary Range/Hourly Rate for California Based Applicants: [$150,000 - $173,000] (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).\n
Benefits Summary: Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.\n
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.\n
Candidate Data Privacy\n
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.\n
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.\n
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.\n
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.