Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.\n
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian is looking for a Senior Analyst, Commercial Planning to help create business cases and estimate resource needs that support Rivian’s overall fulfillment strategy. We are looking for a dedicated team player who is goal-oriented with a drive to hit deadlines and strong organizational skills to effectively prioritize tasks while exercising good judgement to make business decisions with little supervision.This is a fast-paced, dynamic role which requires a solution-oriented personality and a willingness to stay open-minded and adapt quickly to changing business needs. You will need the ability to break down complex problems, develop creative and well-structured solutions, influence partner teams for overall alignment, and present options to leadership that explore budgetary and operational tradeoffs.
- \nBe part of a high caliber Global Commercial Operations Planning team that builds overall fulfillment and Rivian fleet strategy with significant exposure to senior management and executives \n \n
- \nProcess complex problems into clear recommendations in memos and PowerPoint presentations for senior leadership \n \n
- \nDevelop and maintain complex operational models which inform delivery strategy, market entry planning, and functional headcount \n \n
- \nFacilitate market research, internal interviews, and experiential audits to inform holistic planning activities without qualitative compromises \n \n
- \nDevelop and integrate bespoke commercial activities for use in complex regulatory environments \n \n
- \nUnify cross-functional workstreams and draft tailored reports for specific teams including Finance, Logistics, Retail, Product, Brand and Service \n \n
- \n1 year of relevant experience in automotive, consulting, banking, or high growth start-up \n \n
- \nBachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Engineering or another technical discipline \n \n
- \nMasters’ degree preferred or equivalent work experience \n \n
- \nAdvanced Excel required \n \n
- \nPrefer experience with Python/Alteryx/Tableau \n \n
- \nPrefer experience with transportation of finished goods across country borders, particularly in Europe \n \n
- \nMeticulous attention to detail and organizational abilities \n \n
- \nAbility to work with ambiguity and build process from the ground up \n \n
- \nExcellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects under strict deadlines \n \n
- \nStrong interpersonal skills and work ethic \n \n
- \nWilling to travel (up to 5%) \n
Salary Range/Hourly Rate for California Based Applicants: [ $121,000 - $139,000 ] (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).\n
Benefits Summary: Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.\n
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.\n
Candidate Data Privacy\n
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.\n
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.\n
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.\n
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.