Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.\n
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian/Iternio is establishing a strong foothold in the Lund technology scene and attracting talent aligned with Rivian's core values and motivated by our challenging vision of saving the planet by disrupting and revolutionizing the automobile industry. We are a cross functional team of all backgrounds that values diversity of culture, ideas, and talent. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing team early on and help grow our digital technology platform's technical foundation.\n
Iternio, based in Lund, Sweden, is a vital part of Rivian, and known for ABetterRouteplanner (ABRP), the leading EV trip planning app. We specialize in providing EV planning services and APIs, serving both Rivian's in-car navigation and external clients, including other car manufacturers.
Designing and maintaining testing tools for the ABRP app with over 1 million installs on multiple platforms, and creating test procedures to support our frequent releases while ensuring high quality.
- Designing and developing internal testing tools and methodology for the ABRP app – with more than 1 million active installs – on a large collection of platforms, including iOS (phone, iPad, CarPlay), Android (phone, Android Auto), web, Android Automotive (car infotainment platforms) \n
- Developing test procedures and protocols to support our release-early-release-often philosophy for ABRP while ensuring that the quality meets our increasing standards \n
- Manually testing things which cannot be automated, for example by driving our testing vehicles with a set of test platforms in reality \n
- Architecting and developing DevOps pipelines using various tools: AWS, Jenkins, Bitbucket pipelines, Dockers and more \n
- Participating in the continuous bug tracking and triage activities based on reports from ABRP users \n
- Degree in software testing or app/software development or similar/equivalent experience \n
- 3+ year hands-on experience on software test cycle including test strategies, test plans and test cases \n
- Experience developing automation tools, automation frameworks and CI/CD pipelines \n
- A great sense of what a good UX should be like and what makes an app appealing \n
- Familiarity with code versioning tools including Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket and others \n
- Familiarity with various React, React Native, APIs, DB, AWS, IOT and related technologies \n
- Familiarity with iOS/Android Frameworks and platforms, MacOS, Linux and windows. \n
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills. Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to collaboratively work with and influence cross-functional \n
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment \n
- Organized, willing the share and guide others to improve, proactive \n
- Passion to take software from development to a verified product \n
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.\n
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.\n
Candidate Data Privacy\n
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.\n
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.\n
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.\n
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.