Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.\n
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Supply Chain & Logistics Analytics Data Architecture role within the process and specifications group focuses on all things data. You will be responsible for designing and implementing data architecture solutions that enable and end to end supply chain. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including data analysts, scientists, engineers, and business stakeholders, to understand their requirements and translate them into scalable and robust data solutions.\n
The ideal candidate must be able to define a logical Supply Chain & Logistics data model target state, communicate technical concepts of target state, through leadership and influence of others. You will connect multiple Supply Chain Process & Spec leaders, and related business leaders on the target vision to gain alignment of definitions and targets. We are looking for a persistent, curious, positive, organized self-starter with significant Automotive Supply Chain experience, an analytical mindset and experience solving complex Supply Chain data architecture challenges.
- Design and develop data architecture solutions to support analytics and reporting needs, ensuring scalability, performance, and data quality. \n
- Lead development and maintenance of data governance frameworks, policies, and procedures within Supply Chain in coordination with enterprise technology framework. \n
- Support and establish control processes and guidelines around ETL tasks, data maintenance and data visualization. \n
- Collaborate with data engineers to develop robust processes necessary to build and maintain data pipelines for efficient data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) processes. \n
- Provide guidance and support to the analytics team members in data visualization, reporting, and advanced analytics techniques best practices. \n
- Understands modern data concepts and translates those to strategic vision. Stays updated with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in data architecture, analytics, and data management. \n
- Partner with stakeholders to understand their data requirements and support translation into data models and architecture designs. \n
- Evaluate data pipeline architecture with data engineers, review data accuracy and support accurate documentation of data dictionary. \n
- Define and implement data integration strategies to consolidate and harmonize data from multiple sources. \n
- Enable self-service analytics capabilities for supply chain stakeholders. \n
- \nBachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management and/or Computer Science required, Master’s Degree in Data Science and/or business Analytics is preferred\n \n
- 6+ years of relevant work experience building end to end solutions to support performance measurement and process improvement. \n
- \n3+ years’ experience in structuring, analyzing, and visualizing large data sets, 5 years preferred\n \n
- \n3+ of SQL, Python, and/or R\n \n
- 3+ years’ Experience with Data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI) and data transformation tools (DBTCore & Cloud, GitLab, Alteryx) \n
- Strong understanding of data modeling, data warehousing, and ETL/ELT concepts. \n
- Practical knowledge of data governance, data security, and privacy practices. \n
- Experience in Supply Chain required, preferably 5+ years and automotive experience \n
- \nProject management experience required, experience with JIRA, Confluence and/or other project management and documentation tools is preferred\n \n
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% \n
Salary Range for California Based Applicants: $137,000.00-$158,000.00 (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).\n
Benefits Summary: Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.\n
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.\n
Candidate Data Privacy\n
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.\n
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.\n
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.\n
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.