Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.\n
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain to oversee and execute supply chain projects within Rivian's electronic control unit (ECU) programs. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in supply chain management, project management, supplier quality, and/or logistics for electronic products. As a Sr. Project Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating cross-functional teams, tracking project timelines, and driving the successful implementation of supply chain initiatives. This role requires excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills to ensure supply chain continuity, processes optimization, and Rivian's overall success on new and existing programs.
- Ensure on-time completion of supply chain activities in support of complex ECU programs by partnering with cross-functional teams, including procurement, logistics, engineering, production, and quality control \n
- Own data management, analysis, and reporting across an array of applications (Excel, SAP, Tableau, Confluence, Jira, etc.), particularly as it relates to supplier delivery performance, manufacturing and quality metrics, and demand forecasting \n
- Track and drive completion of supplier root cause and corrective action efforts with Rivian's cross-functional teams to ensure quality parts get to Rivian at the right time and at the right price \n
- Coordinate the launch, phase-in, and phase-out of ECU products across internal Rivian teams and external supplier partners \n
- Communicate program status, risks, and opportunities effectively to senior leadership and stakeholders \n
- Manage short-term projects, ad-hoc requests and various tasks in support of business needs on an as-needed basis \n
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field that imparts strong analytical and communication skills \n
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and guide cross-functional teams \n
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to navigate through ambiguity and complexity \n
- Adept at building data visuals to communicate clear and concise messaging to senior- and executive-level audiences \n
- Advanced Excel capabilities with knowledge on constructing pivot tables, charts, and formulas \n
- Ability to travel as required to support program implementations and stakeholder engagements \n
- Experience supporting supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, or operations activities for printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) products preferred \n
- 3+ years of supply chain experience, preferably in the automotive, aerospace, or manufacturing industry \n
- 2+ years of Microsoft Office \n
- 2+ years of supplier quality experience (PPAP, APQP, 8D) preferred \n
Salary Range for California Based Applicants: $121,000.00-$150,000.00 (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.\n
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.\n
Candidate Data Privacy\n
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.\n
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.\n
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.\n
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.