Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.\n
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian is seeking a detail oriented, data driven root cause problem solver with the technical chops to shed light on the performance and productivity, among other critical aspects, of the Commercial Operations organization.
- Be a key member of a high caliber Commercial Operations Business Intelligence team that generates insight into operational performance, recommends solutions to enable the overall performance of Commercial Ops and upstream partners. \n
- Examine key business data by identifying, cleaning, and providing analysis and insights, validating data fidelity and creating data where none currently exists. \n
- Developing tools that deliver insights to stakeholders, automate workflows, and improve data accuracy. \n
- Build dashboards, tools, and predictive models for business groups to help visualize or monitor data in areas like operations, sales, performance, and/or customer engagement. Providing ongoing data mining efforts to key in on trends and areas of continuous improvement \n
- Generate insights and present findings to senior management using data visualization and presentation programs to suggest business recommendations \n
- Key partners to collaborate with include Manufacturing & Engineering, Various Operations Teams, Finance & Accounting, People Team, Strategy, Marketing \n
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Data Science, Operations Research/Industrial Engineering Mathematics or related technical field required \n
- Proficiency in Python and SQL \n
- Proficiency in visualization tools - Tableau \n
- Familiarity with AWS and Data bricks preferred. \n
- 5+ years of experience as an Analyst – supporting Sales or Business Operations – Consulting experience a plus. \n
- Analytical framework project manager preferred \n
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.\n
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.\n
Candidate Data Privacy\n
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.\n
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.\n
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.\n
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.